Bartek Elsner is an award-winning, Berlin based, multidisciplinary designer with the focus on digital communication & interaction. Sometimes he goes wild with own projects.
GIVEAWAY TIME! to celebrate reaching 500 followers i’m going to make a little something special for one of you lucky lovelies and post it out to you in a pretty little parcel free of charge. i only started making it last night so i’m going to keep it a secret until it’s finished but i’ll be updating this post with pictures as soon as it’s done. for now though, it shall remain a mystery… i promise it will be awesome!
- must be following moi (shinyfabulousdarling) - i will be checking
- REBLOG this post, likes don’t count
- NO giveaway blogs
- maximum 3 entries per blog, you can reblog more than that if you want to but please don’t spam your lovely followers.
- closes 7th October (because it’s my birthday - YAY)
- i’ll announce the winner shortly after that and message them to get an address so you’ll need to have your ask box open and a mailing address for me to send it to.
- for extra brownie points you can also like me on facebook or check out my other tumblr
THE MYSTERY IS ABOUT TO BE REVEALED! here’s a sneak peek…
i’m doing a giveaway on my other blog and i made a pretty thing… go check it out
"This year, Sara Golish marks this celebration with her new series SUNDUST, a salute to the fertility of the sun goddess through ten portraits of women from the continent most touched by the sun’s embrace – Africa. Compelled by the lack of female personified sun deities, Golish aims to revise and re-examine the male dominated sun god through the recasting of the past in order to re-envision the future. Released on the eve of summer solstice, the ladies of SUNDUST represent and celebrate all that is light, powerful, and life-giving."
I didn’t know marshmallows had legs.